Terms and Conditions
Methods of Payment
- Credit Cards - we can accept payments from all major credit and debit cards. You may also use Google checkout or Paypal.
- Telephone Payment – Our operators will be pleased to process your credit card payment over the telephone. Please telephone 01903 724957 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will call you back. Our office hours are Mon to Fri 9 am to 4.30 pm. Out of hours please leave a message and we will call you back.
- Cheque Payment - you can also pay by cheque, please allow 5 days for your cheque to clear once it has been received by us
- Despatch Confirmation - once the transaction has been completed you will be sent a confirmation email.
- Only one money off deal valid per order
- Returned items will be refunded with the discount paid
Delivery and Collection
- We deliver to all areas of UK, Europe and the rest of the world –please see full delivery details.
- Standard delivery for mainland UK is within 5 working days but we make every effort to despatch your order within 1 to 2 working days of receipt. UK islands and the Scottish highlands may take longer
- We will advise you by either e-mail or by SMS (text) once your order has been despatched.
- Delivery will be made by Royal Mail, but may also be delivered by a courier service. Please note couriers generally require a signature, from you or a neighbour or written signed authorisation of where to leave the parcel. Couriers generally will leave a calling card if unable to deliver. If this is the case, please call and make arrangements for delivery. Generally, if delivery is attempted on two occasions without success, the parcel will be taken back to the depot and there may be a further charge, If you request for your delivery to be left in a safe place you do so at your own risk. We cannot be held responsible for any lose of goods once delivered to a requested safe place.
- You may collect your order from our offices at Littlehampton, please phone 01903 724957 to arrange collection.
48 hour delivery and next day delivery refers to business days and orders received before 1 pm. 48 hour delivery costs £4.50 and next day delivery is £7.95. Standard delivery (3-5 working days) is £2.50 on orders under £10 and £3.99 on orders over £10
Goods not received.
- If you have not received your parcel within 5 working days from notification of despatch, please contact us.
- Please note that Royal Mail does not consider a parcel missing until a period of at least two weeks has elapsed. Once confirmation has been received from Royal Mail that the order is considered missing, we will process your refund.
- During disruption to the postal services such as a postal strike, orders will be despatched via courier where the courier delivery charge has been paid for. If the goods are not required for some time and standard free delivery over £50 orders UK has been selected, the goods will be despatched at the most appropriate time.
- Party Things 2 Go cannot be held responsible for unforeseen delays or disruptions to delivery due to general weather conditions or localised disruption problems which may affect delivery.
Cancellation of order.
- If you wish to cancel your order placed online or over the telephone, please contact our sales team on 01903 724957, or by email to us at email@example.com advising your intention to cancel the order.
- We will action your request immediately and refund your payment, however it may not always be possible to stop an order as we may have already processed and despatched. If your order has already been despatched we will email you a returns form which must be completed and enclosed when you return your goods. Refund of payment will be made on receipt of the returned goods.
- Please note that your right to return goods does not apply to certain products. Please see details in our Returns Policy.
Returns, Refunds & Exchanges
- We want you to be happy with everything you buy from Party Things 2 Go. If you are not completely satisfied with any of the goods you have purchased then please notify us immediately and return them to us within 28 days for a full refund. All goods must be received in original condition and packaging with all components intact. Ensure that you include full order details otherwise your refund may be delayed. Alternatively you may wish to exchange unwanted or incorrectly ordered goods; please contact us to arrange this. Once your return or exchange has been processed, we will refund any monies owed into original payment account.
- We cannot accept any confectionery product back due to cross contamination
- Party Things 2 go will only refund delivery cost on wrong or faulty items.
Health & Safety
- Toy Safety - All our toys comply with the European toy safety regulations and carry a CE mark where appropriate. Please be aware that some toys are unsuitable for under 3's. Please read carefully the instructions on products where appropriate.
- Adults - Should inflate balloons and need to supervise children under 8 with their use
- Helium Gas - If used to inflate balloons, then this should only be done by an adult after reference to the instructions.
- Chocolate Products - Whilst every care has been taken these products may contain traces of nuts.
All confidential data is transmitted over a secure encrypted server (a SSL - Secure Server Certificate). Look for the padlock sign on the check out page. The data we collect from you when you place an order is for the purposes of enabling us to process and deliver your order and we guarantee that we will not pass your details on to any other company other than to effect the delivery of your purchase. It will be used to;
- Process your order and communicate with you about the products you have ordered from us.
- Your details may be passed on to a third party for them to supply or deliver products you have ordered and we may retain your details for a reasonable period of time after you have completed the transaction in order to fulfil any contractual obligations such as refunds, guarantees etc.
- Process payments and prevent fraudulent transactions via third party payment processor
- Update our records and maintain your account with us.
- Recommend offers and merchandise that may be of interest to you, where you have consented to be contacted via email or text message for such purposes.
Party Bags and Supplies, 9 Ensign Way, Littlehampton, BN17 6RQ
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. 01903 724957